The data processing on this website is carried out by the responsible entity. Name and contact details are listed below under "Responsible entity".
Some of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the section "Responsible party". Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
the responsible party for data processing on this website is:
phone.: 0 25 01/80 1-0
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an already given consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
ou have the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. Encrypted payment transactions on this website If there is an obligation to transmit your payment data (e.g. account number in the case of direct debit authorization) to us after the conclusion of a contract with costs, this data is required for payment processing. Payment transactions via the common means of payment (Visa/MasterCard, direct debit) are made exclusively via an encrypted SSL or TLS connection. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. With encrypted communication, your payment data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you: - Right of access,
. - Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. Objection to advertising e-mails The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
AGeneral notes and mandatory information
Data protection officer required by law
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company. You can reach our data protection officer at the above postal address or by the following means:
trans-acta Datenschutz GmbH
Herr Bernd van Straelen
phone: 0 25 1/ 70 38 99 - 0
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
. - IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
1) In addition to the aforementioned server log files, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
. c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent that they are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the legal relationship (inventory data). This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures. We collect, process and use personal data about the use of our Internet pages (usage data) only insofar as this is necessary to enable the user to use the service or to bill the user. The collected customer data will be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected. Data transfer upon conclusion of a contract for online stores, dealers and shipment of goods We transmit personal data to third parties only if this is necessary in the context of the contract, such as to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods or the credit institution entrusted with the payment processing. A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressly agreed to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
. (4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, making it impossible to link them to a specific person. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
. (5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
. (4) You can change your consents at any time in the privacy settings, found at the bottom of the website.
(5) You may object to the processing. Your right to object exists for reasons arising from your particular situation. To object, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.